Welcome to EY Entrepreneur Of The YearTM
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. The award recognises the significant contribution of entrepreneurs who are influencing today’s economy.
Entries are now open for the 2015 programme.
Download a Registration of Interest form here.
Benefits of competing
Each year we ask our alumni what they gained from participating in the program. Benefits that they have identified include:
- Opening doors and developing new business opportunities
- Highly valuable opportunity to network with other entrepreneurs, as well as other business leaders and financiers
- Generating morale and enthusiasm within the organisation
- Enjoying the ‘journey’-the process of reflection, discussion and celebration throughout the awards programme
- Becoming part of an elusive entrepreneurial alumni community
“Receiving the Entrepreneur Of The Year I was blown away and I’ve had messages of congratulations from all corners of the globe ever since, showing how well regarded this award is. I hope by winning this award, I inspire other young Kiwis to dream big, and realise that they can start successful international companies from anywhere in New Zealand."
2014 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year,
Dan Radcliffe, International Volunteer HQ
|Friday 19 June||Applications close|
|Wednesday 22 July||Finalists announced|
|Monday 17 August||Finalists workshop followed by networking dinner with alumni and sponsors|
|Tuesday 18 August||Finalists judging day|
|Friday 21 August||Category winners announcement|
|Wednesday 14 October||Category winners judging day|
|Thursday 15 October||Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards at The Langham|