Accounting Compliance and Reporting
Get it right and keep it right
The move toward the global adoption of a single set of accounting standards continues with the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) implementing an ambitious work plan for major joint projects with a number of new standards expected in 2012.
With the convergence agenda comes change and a need for companies to understand the broad implications of the changes on their organisation including financial and management reporting, contract management, process changes, IT systems, risk assessment and management.
Managed centrally, our services link our competencies in finance and tax to support the full spectrum of compliance needs. Our suite of services include:
- Statutory reporting services (delivering statutory financial statements)
- A range of accounting support to assist the internal finance functions, including:
- Group-to-local GAAP conversion
- Post-general ledger "record" accounting, such as assistance with period close, trial balance compilation, reconciliations, and data gathering and analysis
- Group-to-local GAAP-to-tax conversion in coordination with
EY tax professionals
To find out more about the services we offer in this area please contact us.
To find out more about the services we offer in this area please contact:
New Zealand Auckland Assurance Leader
+64 9 300 7056
Eye on Reporting
Eye on Reporting is our monthly update on financial reporting developments.
Please click here to read the current issue.
Global Fraud Survey: a place for integrity
Though many companies have intensified their efforts to combat bribery and corruption, our 12th Global Fraud Survey suggests that much remains to be done.