Our knowledge sharing initiatives
EY aims to provide our clients with timely insight into key market trends and develops thought leadership publications, surveys and reports to help better understand economic changes influencing business in the CIS.
We constantly organize various international and local surveys, such as:
- Russia attractiveness survey
- Kazakhstan attractiveness survey
- Capital Confidence Barometer Russia
- Industrial parks in Russia
- An overview of the Russian and CIS automotive industry
- Overview of the cement industry in the countries of the Customs Union
- Doing business in the Russian Federation
- Guide to doing business in Azerbaijan
- Doing business in Kazakhstan
- Doing business in Belarus
- Survey of the pharmaceutical industry in Russia
- Russian agro-business survey
- Russian internal audit survey
- Sustainability surveys
- National Oil Company Monitor (quarterly)
- Global oil and gas reserves study
- Globalization and new opportunities for growth
- The DNA of the COO
- The DNA of the CIO
- Innovating for growth
- The EY G20 Entrepreneurship Barometer
- Rapid-Growth Markets Forecast
- IFRS in Russia.
Magazines and mobile apps
It is important to us that our clients stay informed of recent business trends in the market. That’s why EY publishes client magazines and Internet apps oriented toward certain service lines as well as interesting and successful business cases on a regular basis. Here is an overview of our key publications for clients. You can always ask our professionals for hard copies, access digital versions from our website or download the digital versions as apps.
- Reporting magazine is a publication for EY clients and contacts that addresses broad issues around reporting and governance.
- Capital Insights is a magazine focused on helping businesses raise, invest, preserve and optimize capital. This quarterly, high-profile, client publication is aimed at senior finance professionals. Each edition includes analysis, trends and commentary around managing capital in the current environment.
- Performance is a quarterly publication with an established reputation as a forum for discussing practical, as well as theoretical, business issues. The Performance web portal contains articles and commentary relevant to the journal and is a great source of innovative ideas and thinking for business professionals.
- Exceptional magazine, which is published biannually, looks at entrepreneurs and fast growth leaders. It provides innovative insight that helps businesses grow beyond traditional boundaries in this tough economic climate.
- Rapid-growth markets forecast outlines important developments in emerging markets.
- The EY CIS Mining and Metals group has recently released a locally developed mobile application for EY clients and industry experts. The application is available on devices in Russian and English. It is focused on current trends, issues in the industry and contains an impressive library of global and local publications.
- We continue to develop new local applications to bring our readers more value, and we have recently added our Global Tax Guides app for mobile devices. The EY Global Tax Guides app provides access to information covering corporate, indirect and personal income taxes in more than 150 jurisdictions.