Get to know our Cleantech center
Who we are
From start-ups to large corporations to national governments, organizations worldwide are embracing cleantech as an engine of growth, efficiency, sustainability and competitive advantage. As cleantech enables the transformation of a variety of industries, old and new, to be part of a more resource-efficient and low-carbon economy, we see innovation in technology, business models, financing mechanisms, cross-industry partnerships and corporate adoption.
How we work
Your business doesn't stop at the national border, and neither do we. Our worldwide team of assurance, tax, transaction and advisory professionals understand the business dynamics of cleantech can help you set yourself apart.
How we stay at the forefront of innovation
Whether you’re an innovator seeking fresh sources of capital investment to drive scalable growth, a developer looking for guidance on large-scale renewable energy projects or a global corporation trying to gain entry into new markets, our Global Cleantech Center can help make the most of the growing opportunities in the cleantech marketplace.
Our market leadership in serving the sector
- We have the leading audit share of the Global Cleantech 100 companies
- We are the leading Big Four firm to venture-backed cleantech companies
- We have supported cleantech projects and insight sessions for the top multinational corporations engaged in the sector
- We work with companies across the cleantech landscape, from renewable energy to efficiency technologies to water.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Global cleantech insights and trends
- Discover how the global shift to a resource efficient and low-carbon economy is driving cleantech