Life Science Alert archive
- November – Russian Government Resolution of 12 November 2012 No. 1152 approves the Regulations on the state control over the quality and safety of medical activity.
- October – Russian Federation Government Resolution of 4 October 2012 No. 1006 approves the Rules specifying the procedure and conditions for provision of paid medical services by medical organizations to citizens.
- 26 September – The Ministry of Health has presented the draft amendments to the methodology on the determination by producers of pharmaceuticals of the maximum supply prices on pharmaceuticals included in the Essential drug list.
- September – Russian Federation Government Resolution of 10 September 2012 No. 904 approves the Rules specifying the procedure for formation of the list of medical organizations which provide high-technology medical care at the expense of budgetary allocations.
- August – According to the Minutes on accession of the Russian Federation to the WTO, which entered into force on 22 August 2012, import tariffs and customs duties for different goods will be decreased starting from 2013
- July – The Federal law, which came into force on 23 July 2012, specifies the procedure for placing orders for supply of pharmaceuticals for the state and municipal needs
- June – Russian Federation Government Resolution of 19 June 2012 No. 615 approves the Rules of keeping the state register of medical devices and organizations engaged in production and manufacture of medical devices
- May – Russian Federation Government Resolution of 2 May 2012 No. 413 “On Amending Certain Acts of the Russian Federation Government”
- April – Russian Government Resolution of 16 April 2012 No. 291 "On Licensing of Medical Activity"
- March – The Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia has drafted amendments to the Federal Law of 12 April 2010 No. 61-FZ "On Circulation of Pharmaceuticals". Learn more.
- February – The Order, which entered into force on 19 February 2012, approves the nomenclature of medical services, according to which standards of medical care shall be developed.
- November 2011 – January 2012 – Russian Federation Government Executive Order, which entered into force on 7 December 2011, approves the essential drugs list (EDL) for the year 2012.
- October – The RF State Duma adopted at third reading the Draft Law on general principles of health care with regard to the citizens in the RF.
- September – Draft Directive of the Russian Federation Government of 23 September 2011 “On Approval of the List of Essential Drugs for the Year 2012”.
- August - Amendments to the Order "On Approval of the Minimal Range of Pharmaceuticals for Medical Use Required for Medical Aid".
- July - The Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation registered the Order, which limits the number of customs authorities entitled to perform customs clearance of pharmaceutical products classified in product items 3002, 3003, 3004 TN VED TS.
- June – Russian Federation Government Resolution, which amends certain acts of the RF Government, in particular, the Rules on Import of Pharmaceuticals for Medical Use, came into force.
- May – President signed the new Federal law “On Licensing of Certain Types of Activities”.
- April – The Order, which sets out the rules for approval of interested-party transactions involving a public state-financed institution of the city of Moscow under the authority of the Moscow Healthcare Department, entered into force.
- 26 April – Special issue: amendments to the Law on Public Procurement are enacted.
- March – Our first issue of the Life Science Alert covers the latest legislave acts and regulations in pharmaceuticals, healthcare and medical technology.
- 29 November – The Methodology for the Establishment by Manufacturers of Medicinal Products of Maximum Supply Prices for Medicinal Products Included in the List of Vital and Essential Medicinal Products has now been officially adopted.
- 19 November – The Health Ministry has published a draft Methodology for the Establishment by Manufacturers of Medicinal Products of Maximum Supply Prices for Medicinal Products Included in the List of Vital and Essential Medicinal Products.
- 3 November - The Government has approved a new decree on price regulation for medicinal products included in the list of vital and essential medicinal products.
- 15 October- President signed amendments to the Federal law “Concerning circulation of pharmaceuticals”.
- 3 February - Appeal of refusal in registration of maximum manufacturers’ prices for pharmaceuticals.