Oil & Gas
- London, 6 November 2012: Oil and Gas companies remain focused on fundamentals
- London and Cape Town, 1 November 2012: Growing role for Africa in the “Golden Age of Gas”
- Moscow, 1 October 2012: Innovation gas: Why would Russia produce helium?
- London, 31 August 2012: M&A activity in the Oilfield Services industry expected to increase over next 12 to 24 months
- London, 3 August 2012: Supply outweighs demand for oil, while gas is the growth story for rest of 2012
- London, 11 May 2012: Conservatism drives oil and gas M&A outlook down and appetite for divestment up
- London, Moscow, 6 February 2012: Events of 2011 will continue to shape the Oil and Gas industry in 2012
- london, 20 January 2012: Oil and Gas M&A in 2011 – volume up, values down
- Doha, 7 December 2011: Shale gas in Europe: revolution or evolution?
- Moscow, London, 6 December 2011: A new paradigm for oil and gas sector?
For more information, please contact:
Head of Press Office, EY
+7 (495) 705 9700