The finalists of the international contest Entrepreneur Of The Year® Award in Russia have been determined
On 26 November 2009, an award ceremony will be held for the winners of the international contest Entrepreneur Of The Year 2009 in Russia. An independent panel has determined the list of finalists.
Moscow, 2 October 2009 – An independent panel has determined the list of finalists and the list of nominations for the Entrepreneur Of The Year 2009 contest in Russia. The international Entrepreneur Of The Year® Award has been held by Ernst & Young for 23 years and is justly regarded as the most prestigious and well-known international entrepreneurial contest. The geography of the contest now covers more than 135 cities in 50 countries.
The contest identifies and celebrates entrepreneurs who have made the important contributions to the development of a certain sector of the national economy. Russia joined the countries participating in the program of the Entrepreneur Of The Year contest in 2003, and now the winners of the Russian contest represent Russia at the international contest of the world's best entrepreneurs.
This week, the independent panel of the Entrepreneur Of The Year 2009 contest in Russia also determined the main nominations in which winners will be named, including agro-industrial business, female entrepreneur, microfinance, young entrepreneur, education and development, production, restaurant business, retail trade, services, and energy.
The candidate who wins the title of best entrepreneur will represent Russia in the final international contest Entrepreneur Of The Year in Monte Carlo in the spring of 2010.
The panel named the following people among the finalists of the 2009 contest:
- Yan Nikolayevich Abubakirov, General Director, TETRA Elektrik Group, St. Petersburg
- Gleb Alexeyevich Arkhangelskiy, General Director, Organizatsiya Vremeni, Moscow
- Igor Olegovich Bukharov, owner, Nostalzhi Art Club, Moscow
- Viktor Ivanovich Bykov, Management Board Chairman, Russkoye Torgovo-promyshlennoye Obschestvo Vzaimnogo Kredita, St. Petersburg
- Vladimir Igorevich Vanin, General Director, Neolit, Nizhniy Novgorod
- Viktor Ivanovich Gerasimenko, General Director, KuybyshevAzot, Togliatti
- Alexander Pavlovich Glushkov, General Director, MONEKO, Moscow
- Yuri Alexeyevich Zambin, Director, VPO Tochmash, Vladimir city
- Mikhail Vitalyevich Zelman, General Director, ARPIKOM, Moscow
- Sergei Oganovich Kalenjyan, Director, Higher School of Corporate Management, Moscow
- Yelena Vyacheslavovna Manyenan, Director, Gostevoi Dom Chastny Vizit, Plyos city
- Alexei Alexandrovich Nekhayev, General Director, State Fund for the Support of Small Business of Voronezh Oblast, Voronezh
- Kirill Olegovich Podolsky, Chairman of the Board of Directors of VALARS Group, Taganrog
- Eduard Saakovich Saakov, General Director, Atomtekhenergo, Mytischi city
- Sofia Vladimirovna Svetlosanova, co-owner, Kenguru parlor chain, Moscow
- Pavel Valeryevich Skurikhin, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Sibirskiy Agrarny Holding Group, Novosibirsk
- Natalia Alexandrovna Sokolova, Chief Administrator, Gostevoi Dom Chastny Vizit, Plyos city
- Sergei Nikolayevich Tanenkov, Chairman of the Board of Directors, ProstoDom Group, Nizhniy Novgorod
- Oxana Nikolayevna Fruntikova, General Dsirector, TSENTR YUVELIR, Moscow
- Alexei Vasilyevich Fursov, President, Eurasia Holding, St. Petersburg
- Oleg Ilgizovich Khusayenov, General Director, Atlant-M Holdling, Moscow
- Dmitry Leonidovich Chumakov, General Director, Vektor Marketing Agency, Moscow
- Tatiana Leonidovna Sharova, Executive Director, Belgorod Regional Fund for the Support of Small Business, Belgorod
- Maxim Alexandrovich Shkadov, General Director, PO Kristall, Smolensk
- Andrei Vasilyevich Shutov, Management Board Chairman, KOMOS GRUPP, Izhevsk
- Ilya Adolfovich Yakubson, President, DIXI Group, Moscow.
“Everybody says that Russia is a raw-material power, but we see that our economy is developing not only in the energy sphere, but also along other lines. National businesses are successfully resolving the issues they face; they are consolidating their positions on the market and are optimistic about the future,” says Alexander Ivlev, supervisor of the international Entrepreneur Of The Year program in the CIS and Partner and CIS Accounts, Industries and Business Development Leader with Ernst & Young. “The list shows services, education, the agro-industrial business, retail trade and other lines are actively developing in Russia.”
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax and legal, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, our 144,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential.
Ernst & Young expands its services and resources in accordance with clients’ needs throughout the CIS. 3,700 professionals work at 16 offices throughout the CIS in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Ekaterinburg, Togliatti, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Baku, Kyiv, Donetsk, Tashkent, Tbilisi, Yerevan and Minsk.
For more information, please refer to www.ey.com.