Ernst & Young and the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration sign a cooperation agreement
Moscow, 22 June 2012 – Today Ernst & Young and the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (ANE) signed a noncommercial cooperation agreement.
The cooperation will focus on the following areas:
- implementing educational programs in audit, advisory, tax and transaction advisory services (including a Global Finance joint master course, master classes for bachelor’s and master’s students) for finance professionals;
- doing research on audit, tax, transaction advisory and sustainability issues as well as preparing thought leadership materials;
- hosting business events for a variety of audiences to discuss a wide range of economic and social issues;
- advising of academic events and workshops organized by Ernst & Young and ANE and dedicated to the labor market, youth employment, continuous education and important economic topics;
- keeping ANE senior students (higher and postgraduate professional education) aware of Ernst & Young’s internships (with subsequent employment) and the terms and conditions of such internships;
- informing the company of presentations, career days and other events hosted by ANE in order to place its postgraduate professional students and other students; letting EY employees participate in such events;
- selecting students for internships in accordance with EY’s internal procedures and notifying the Academy when its students are selected for internships and employed by Ernst & Young following successfully completed internships.
Alexander Ivlev, Country Managing Partner for Russia, Ernst & Young, said: “Business must share its experience with Russia’s best educational institutions in order to create a new generation of managers and entrepreneurs. It is up to us to build our own future, so I am particularly glad to sign a cooperation agreement with ANE.
Vladimir Mau, Rector of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, noted: “Cooperation with major employers is an essential part of the activity of any successful educational institution, and today we are especially pleased to sign this agreement with our longstanding partner Ernst & Young.”
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, our 152,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve potential.
Ernst & Young expands its services and resources in accordance with its clients’ needs throughout the CIS. 4000 professionals work at 18 offices in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Kazan, Krasnodar, Togliatti, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Baku, Kyiv, Donetsk, Tashkent, Tbilisi, Yerevan, and Minsk.
The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (ANE) is a leading Russian educational and research center that prepares government officials. It is also a center of business education.
The Academy currently has 68 regional branches and over 150,000 students and trainees attending various courses.
ACE is one of the largest scientific consultants of the Presidential Executive Office, the Government of the Russian Federation, federal and regional executive bodies, corporations and public organizations.