Good risk management doesn't slow an organization down — it helps it go faster.
Many organizations are not getting full value from their investments in risk management because their risk processes are disconnected and critical data and information are not shared.
How can we help get you where you want to be?
Whether we're helping a business with internal audit, internal controls or an enterprise-wide issue, we start by helping organizations answer some key questions, such as:
- What are your key risks and how they are being managed?
- Do you have overlapping risk functions or gaps in coverage?
- Have we optimized the use of technology?
With insights gained from those answers, we bring to bear a robust method that includes:
- Rapid assessment and identification of opportunities to integrate and improve risk practices
- Diagnostic — a broad and systematic approach to assessing organization-wide global compliance and reporting capabilities, together with a potential future state, a business case and a roadmap.
- Transformation of your risk management.
Underpinning our performance improvement capabilities are our strengths and skills in day-to-day operations, management and strategic decision-making. These skills are concentrated in the four supporting areas of:
What are the main sources of hacker attacks? What measures will help to reduce risks and anticipate new threats? Find out from our blitz survey.
What are the specifics of the Russian adoption of the Basel Accords and how will these regulatory initiatives impact the Russian financial industry? We explore.
Digital is transforming how organizations do business. Do you have the digital business know-how to execute your vision? Let us help.