Insurance Claims Services
EY’s Insurance Claim Services (ISC) group specializes in assisting policyholders to prepare, present, and resolve complex insurance claims. Whether it is widespread catastrophic loss or a fire at a company's manufacturing facility, we assist our clients to expedite recovery on their claim while helping them maintain the positive relationships they have built with their insurers.
- ICS advises clients on requirements and appropriate methodologies for preparation of insurance claims. Our three phase approach expedites the recovery of insurance proceeds allowing clients to realize their claim recovery goals.
- We assist clients to develop business and insurance recovery strategies that consider cause and origin, coverage, production, engineering, construction, sale and marketing, finance, accounting and claim resolution issues.
- The service also helps assemble, analyze and organize accounting documentation with respect to recovery expenditures and business losses.
- Fees paid to EY for this type of assistance are often covered by the insurance policy, meaning we often help them get more money, faster, at no out of pocket cost to the client.
We have extensive experience in working with some of the largest and most prestigious companies in the world to expedite recovery on insurance claims in various industries, namely:
- Consumer Goods
- Global ICS teams include many professionals who have worked on behalf of insurance companies in the past. This knowledge and experience helps complete a team versed in all aspects of the claims process.
- We analyze, quantify and oversee clients efforts to secure insurance recoveries and identify any costs insufficiently covered by expected insurance proceeds.
- We have experience assisting in the development and presentation of hypothetical rebuild timelines to insurers in the event that rebuild strategies differ.
- We are independent from insurance brokers and insurance companies and are not owned or affiliated with any such group. We assist clients to obtain advance payments that help minimize financial burdens of the loss.
- Andrey Novikov, Partner, Fraud Investigation and Dispute Services
Send a message, +7 (495) 648 9618