Tax & Law Services
- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Human Capital
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Cross Border Tax Advisory
Our dedicated international tax professionals assist our clients with their cross-border tax structuring, planning, reporting and risk management.
Our market-leading Global tax desk network - a co-located team of highly experienced professionals from multiple countries - has revolutionized the way we provide international tax services. We work with you to build proactive and truly integrated global tax strategies that address the tax risks of today's businesses and achieve sustainable growth.
- Global Tax Desk Network
Global tax experience, available right in your neighborhood.
- European tax services
Our EU tax professionals are based in every member state. Their insights and experience help you build proactive and integrated tax strategies that address EU tax opportunities and risks.
- Stay up to date with EU tax issues
The European Union presents a series of complex challenges and opportunities. Our network of EU tax specialists issue a range of materials, to keep you up to date with the latest news on EU case law and court proceedings. This includes the EU Competency Group Alerts, which are produced as issues arise, and our EU Tax Newsletter, which provides in-depth commentary and analysis on EU tax issues every two months.
Our insight on important developments that impact cross-border business.
- 18 September 2014 – OECD releases highly anticipated 2014 output of BEPS Action Plan
- 21 February 2014 – Cyprus Tax Authorities intensify their efforts to improve tax compliance rates
- 20 January 2014 – New Dutch Decree on substance requirements for inter-company financing and\or licensing companies
- International Tax archive
Sign up for Tax & Legal alerts
To sign up for EY Russia tax and legal alerts and newsletters please fill out this form.
Our updated guide offers you valuable information on accounting systems, tax and legal issues that can help ease your company's entry into the Russian market.
Russian Tax Brief and the latest alerts on the tax and law regulations and other developments affecting business in Russia.