Tax & Law Services
- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Human Capital
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Global compliance and reporting
Limited visibility and control over local country statutory accounting and tax compliance and concerns around cost, value and risk are leading finance and tax functions to re-think how they operate their global compliance and reporting functions.
Currently, organizations are facing increased challenges to meet the ever-changing regulatory landscape and compliance pressure. Functions such as Tax compliance, Payroll processing and Financial Accounting demand dedicated time, resources and a high level of competence.
To ensure compliance, reduce risk and increase efficiency, companies are outsourcing these functions. When outsourcing these functions, companies need to ensure that the team they are outsourcing to is well versed in the latest developments in financial and tax regulations, and with local statutory requirements, which are dynamic in nature.
How we can help?
Tax compliance and reporting services
Russia has many country-specific compliance requirements. As such, replication of your home country experience in the Russian environment is likely to lead to non-compliance, higher costs and, in some cases, reputation damage. EY’s team, with 25 years of experience in Russia, provides the complete range of services that you will need to properly fulfill your Russian tax compliance and reporting obligations.
We provide tax compliance services working in close cooperation with clients’ in-house accounting departments, shared service centers located either in Russia or abroad, or third party providers of accounting services.
Our dedicated tax specialists from the tax compliance team will be happy to assist you with the following:
- Preparation and filing of Russian tax returns and reports, including corporate income tax, VAT and other corporate tax returns and reports
- Preparation of tax registers
- Preparation of tax accounting policy and methodology
- Communication with the tax authorities on day to day compliance matters
- Assistance with routine tax authority requests during tax audits
- Assistance with the reconciliation of tax filings and tax payments.
If you prepare tax returns in-house or outsource them to an accounting service provider our tax compliance team specialists will be happy to review them from the perspective of their compliance with Russian legislation and current tax practice.
In providing tax compliance services we bring you both tax expertise and insights of your sector and industry.
In addition to providing tax compliance as a standalone service offering we also include tax compliance services in our accounting compliance and reporting package.
Accounting compliance and reporting
Tax accounting and risk advisory services (TARAS)
EY’s global compliance and reporting services assist clients in redesigning and implementing global statutory accounting and tax compliance processes.
Our services include:
- Implementation of centrally-managed outsourcing models that provide the client with greater control and visibility over global activities
- Assistance in the migration of statutory reporting and tax compliance processes from local countries to shared service centers
- Development of new operating models to address entry into new markets, integration with finance transformation initiatives and implementation of shared service centers
- Inventory of statutory reporting and tax compliance requirements, assessments of potential risk areas, and development of operating blueprints to implement more effective management, control and visibility over the global compliance and reporting function
Compliance and Reporting in Russia
Searching for somebody to take care of your day-to-day compliance and reporting obligations? Learn more about EY one-stop-shop service offering.
Read the article from our latest Performance journal to discover the considerations and risk aspects for a company making the strategic decision to opt for intellectual outsourcing.
Don’t allow your compliance and reporting processes to perform at yesterday's standards. Our survey results show the need to formalize plans for the future.
Best European Tax Compliance & Reporting Firm of the Year
EY has been named “Best European Tax Compliance & Reporting Firm of the Year in 2014” at the 10th annual International Tax Review (ITR) European Tax Awards.
Sign up for Tax & Legal alerts
To sign up for EY Russia tax and legal alerts and newsletters please fill out this form.
Russian Tax Brief and the latest alerts on the tax and law regulations and other developments affecting business in Russia.