Tax & Law Services
- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Human Capital
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
HR compliance services
Russian labor law requires employers to prepare a great number of HR documents. Failure to comply with these requirements may entail not only fines charged by labor inspectorates but also substantial material risks in the event of disputes with employees.
- High professionalism of EY staff and fluent English skills
- Broad expertise in HR compliance
- Multiple levels of quality control
EY's HR compliance services may include:
- Setting up an HR documentation system, including standard employment agreements, mandatory policies and other corporate documents
- HR ongoing compliance:
- Preparing a set of HR documents on employees (hiring, transfers, dismissals, business trips, vacations)
- Updating required corporate documents in the event of changes
- Completing temporary disability certificates
- Developing additional HR policies
We will be also happy to provide you with a customized HR compliance training.
Russian Tax Brief and the latest alerts on the tax and law regulations and other developments in Russian tax and law.
People Advisory services: Compliance Outsourcing services
Learn more about EY compliance outsourcing services.
Sign up for Tax & Legal alerts
To sign up for EY Russia tax and legal alerts and newsletters please fill out this form.
Our updated guide offers you valuable information on accounting systems, tax and legal issues that can help ease your company's entry into the Russian market.