Tax & Law Services
- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Human Capital
- Personal Taxes
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Tax Effective Supply Chain Management
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Russia General Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey 2013/2014
We are pleased to present the thirteenth edition of the “Russia General Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey 2013/2014”, prepared by EY’s Human Capital Group.
This year 198 companies in various industries, both Russian and international, took part in the “Russia General Industry Compensation and Benefits Survey 2013/2014”. Most of the companies that participated in the survey are large production enterprises with wide regional coverage.
Content of the survey
The survey provides information on:
- Salary levels and variable pay levels for 358 cross-industry jobs
- Actual salary increases for FY2013 and planned salary changes for FY2014
- Information regarding benefits
- HR policies and practices
- Key issues in HR management in Russia
The salary data in the report are broken down by the following 12 regions: Moscow, Moscow Region, St. Petersburg and Leningrad Region, Central Russia, South, Northwest, North, Volga, Ural, Western Siberia, Eastern Siberia and the Russian Far East.
For your convenience we have also included remuneration data for Moscow broken down by sales volume: remuneration level in companies with an annual sales volume over US$500 million and remuneration level in companies under US$500 million.
The price of one copy of the EY “General Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey 2013/2014” is as follows:
- RUB 110,000, excluding VAT, for a monolingual version (Russian or English)
- RUB 118,000, excluding VAT, for a bilingual version (Russian and English)
Delivery service cost outside Moscow is charged separately.
Together with the survey, you will receive a copy of “Job Description Manual and Organization Structure”, used for the purposes of the survey.
The final report is provided in printed and electronic versions – the latter in Adobe (pdf) and Excel formats on CD.
This year we would like to offer you specialized industry reports, based on the data of EY’s “Russia General Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey 2013/2014” for the following industries:
- Retail Industry
- Banking and Financial Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
The industry report includes remuneration data for cross-industry and industry-specific jobs as well as information regarding benefits and HR policies and practices specific to the selected industry.
Industry reports are provided in printed and electronic versions – the latter in Adobe (pdf) and Excel formats on CD.
- RUB 130,000, excluding VAT, for a monolingual version (Russian or English)
- RUB 138,000, excluding VAT, for a bilingual version (Russian and English)
This year we also prepared a Development Industry Survey 2013/2014.
The price of one copy of the report is:
- RUB 150,000, excluding VAT, for a monolingual (Russian or English)
- RUB 158,000, excluding VAT, for a bilingual version (Russian and English)
Profiled data cuts
We also offer you the opportunity to order a profiled data cut calculated according to the requirements set by you on the basis of the information of selected companies (not less than 10) or for selected regions/cities.
Should you be interested in receiving additional information on the Survey or ordering a copy of the Final Report, please contact our Team.