Corporate & Commercial
- Domestic and cross-border corporate transactions, including mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures, as well as equity investments and change of control transactions
- Effective planning and implementation support for corporate reorganizations
- “Day-to-day” advice to companies of all legal forms on any corporate and commercial legal aspects
- Support and advice on devising and implementing corporate compliance programs
- Corporate Legal Secretarial services
- Counsel businesses in connection with their ongoing contractual relationships with domestic and international customers, suppliers and distributors.
- Advice on all forms of commercial contracts: contracts covering outsourcing conducted through a detailed procurement process, services distribution, supply, manufacturing, marketing, collaboration, software licensing, development and online terms and conditions product.
- Agreements which seem to restrict competition
- Activities which may result in restricting competition
- Establishing and/or maintaining prices for goods or services which are too high or too low
- Limitations of access to certain goods or services of a certain market or segments of such a market
- Assistance in obtaining anti-trust clearance
- Advising on anti-trust disputes
- Advice on disputes, lawsuits and claims among company shareholders and/or company shareholders and the company
- Claims and legal actions regarding resolutions of the board of directors or the general shareholders’ meeting
- Court-ordered dissolution and the liability of company directors.
- Establishment of effective corporate governance structures, including drafting of comprehensive shareholders agreements.
- Corporate governance, including director and officer liability
- Advice to listed companies, institutional investors, private equity investors, underwriters, board committees, directors and others.