- EY Kazakhstan Law practice was established in 2002.
- In January 2012 we opened the Law practice in Astana.
- Today EY Kazakhstan Law practice brings together 18 lawyers, with 6 lawyers in Astana office and 12 lawyers in our Almaty office.
- Our lawyers focus on and provide legal services in different areas of law, including corporate, banking and finance, customs, subsurface use, mining, licensing and regulatory, securities, IP, labor and migration.
- EY Kazakhstan Law practice is recommended by Legal 500 2014.