High-level summit: EY Nordic China Summit 2014
17 March 2014
The Chinese market continues to offer enormous opportunities for Nordic companies. EY has the pleasure to invite you to EY Nordic China Summit 2014 to take part of the latest insights, trends and analysis of the Chinese market. How will new political reforms affect Swedish companies doing business in or with China? What are the implications for operations, rules and taxes in China? How immense is the risk of corruption?
EY Nordic China Summit 2014 takes place at Fotografiska in Stockholm on March 21, 2014. This year the Summit features prominent speakers such as Hans-Olov Olsson, Vice Chairman, Volvo Car Corporation, Melker Norlund, Director Operational Efficiency and Global Supply, Ericsson and H.E. Mr. Ambassador Chen Yuming, Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Sweden.
Key highlights from the program include:
- Lessons learnt from the successful deal of Geely and Volvo Car Corporation
- Success stories of KONE and Volvo Car Corporation in China
- China macroeconomic and political update and how it affects the Nordic companies
- How to take part of the great Chinese capital investments into European properties - a point of view for Nordic companies
- The Leadership Challenge in China. Changing dynamics in the world’s talent pool for future leader
- Successful production and supply chain management - what are the special traits of production in China
The Summit takes place at Fotografiska, Stora Tullhuset Stadsgårdshamnen 22, Stockholm, from 10 am to 16.10 pm on March 21.
For further information and registration, please visit: http://www.ey.com/SE/sv/Services/Specialty-Services/Nordic-China-Summit-2014
Victoria Wang, Nordic China Summit Project Manager, email@example.com, + 46 727 199 018
Katarina Roslund, Head of Nordic PR, EY, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 318 90 43
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
For more information about our organization, please visit www.ey.com
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.