The EY professional qualification sponsorship program is targeted at diploma graduates to equip them with the requisite skills and knowledge to help them progress in their career and to become a qualified accountant. We recognize your desire to continue learning and developing after completing your diploma studies. That’s why we offer to sponsor you on one of these qualification programs:
- ACCA qualification (Association of Certified Chartered Accountants)
- ACA qualification from ICAEW (Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)
- Bachelor of Accountancy (part-time), SIM University
You’ll also benefit from:
- Flexibility to pursue your qualification program on a part-time basis
- Reimbursement of course, examination, registration and membership fees
- Paid study and exam leave
- Achievement of professional accounting qualification and recognized work experience for membership to professional accounting bodies
And because we believe in investing in our people, our sponsorship program comes without a bond.
Upon successful completion of your professional qualification, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a diversity of industries, clients and teams.
We’re looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team for a rewarding and challenging career. If you have completed your accountancy diploma and possess outstanding academic results or are currently in your final semester of your diploma studies, we invite you to apply to us.
To apply, please search for job title "Audit Executive" position via the Job search > Graduate link.
For your application to be considered, please upload the following documents when you apply online:
- Cover letter
- Scanned copies of your Polytechnic results
With skill and ambition, get ready to pursue a fulfilling career with us in Assurance.