Automotive assurance services
Strong independent assurance provides critical information for investors and other stakeholders, a robust and clear perspective to audit committees and timely and constructive input to management.
Our assurance professionals conduct an independent audit of a company's financial statements following the appropriate accounting standards. They also provide other attestation services as required by global or local regulations, or both, including:
- Accounting compliance and reporting (including compliance with SEC reporting requirements and IFRS)
- Internal control compliance and reporting
- Assistance with mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence
- Financial accounting advisory services
- Performance of agreed upon procedures and related reporting
- Fraud, investigation and dispute services
- Climate change and sustainability reporting
Example of our work
- Client objective: because regulatory body in Japan had recently published an IFRS road map, client wanted to fully understand and plan for the impacts of IFRS conversion on their financial reporting (Japan).
- Our contribution: identified the differences between IFRS and various country GAAPs to develop a group accounting policy that was IFRS compliant.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Broaden your experience
EY is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. Consider joining us.