Recent global and Singapore news releases issued by EY.
- EY dives deeper into select business tax areas in response to Singapore Budget 2015
25 February 2015
EY today released further comments on several key business tax areas in light of the Singapore Budget 2015 announcement.
- Singapore Budget 2015 unveiled
23 February 2015
EY offers its reactions to the announcements at this year’s budget.
- CFOs to provide better information
17 February 2015
CFOs say it is increasingly harder to satisfy investor demands for information alongside increasing regulatory requirements.
- EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2015 nominations launched
13 February 2015
Now till 1 June 2015, nominate outstanding entrepreneurs who have built successful businesses that have global or community impact.
- Singapore artists Anthony Chua and Hong Sek Chern present masterpieces of city landmarks at EY Asean Art Outreach program
05 February 2015
EY opens Urban Rambles by Singapore artists Anthony Chua and Hong Sek Chern at the EY Gallery today. This 18th exhibition of the EY Asean Art Outreach program runs from now to 29 May 2015.
- Widespread growth, M&A and new concepts in hospitality in 2015
02 February 2015
Asian investors including Singapore represented 43.2% of global hotel investments between January and October 2014.
- EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women Asia-Pacific program launched
21 January 2015
Greenpac’s Susan Chong among 14 Asia-Pacific based women selected to participate in the inaugural program.
- EY expands collaboration with IBM to support clients’ adoption of big data, analytics and enterprise solutions
16 January 2015
EY is building on its collaboration with IBM to help global clients leverage new advanced analytics and accelerate their adoption of transformational technologies.
- Foreign banks continue to seek opportunities in China
13 January 2015
Foreign banks in China continue to be optimistic about future performance while challenged by issues around financial reform and economic uncertainty.
- EY’s wish list for Singapore Budget 2015
7 January 2015
EY today released its wish list for Singapore Budget 2015.