Recent global and Singapore news releases issued by EY.
- Fall in global renewable energy investment during 2013 sharpens industry’s focus on innovation and efficiency for 2014
25 February 2014
Despite an 11% dip in global investment in 2013, opportunities in new markets, new technologies and new sources of capital signal brighter times ahead.
- EY’s reactions to Singapore Budget 2014
21 February 2014
EY released its reactions to the Singapore Budget 2014 announcement.
- IFRS updates will continue to challenge reporters
6 February 2014
Following last year’s IASB announcement that convergence between IFRS and US GAAP was no longer to be a primary objective, the outlook for convergence between the two standards is mixed.
- “Innovation at the center” emerges as fundamental for media and entertainment businesses
29 January 2014
EY’s Sustaining digital leadership! study shows that leading media and entertainment (M&E) companies are putting continuous innovation at the center of everything they do.
- Oil and gas M&A outlook remains robust despite a decline in 2013
28 January 2014
Oil and gas M&A activity was significantly lower in 2013 in value and volume, according to EY’s Global oil and gas transactions review.
- Private equity activity expands across Asia-Pacific as market continues to mature
10 January 2014
The private equity market in Asia-Pacific is coming of age and is realizing substantial growth in volume and value terms and market maturity.
- EY’s wish list for Singapore Budget 2014
9 January 2014
EY released its wish list for Singapore Budget 2014.