Malaysia to introduce Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Friday, 11 April 2014
About the seminar
The implementation of the GST at the rate of 6% was announced by Malaysia’s Minister of Finance in the 2014 Budget and will take effect from 1 April 2015.
Want to know more about this new tax to be introduced in Malaysia and how it will impact your business operations there?
Join us at this seminar, where we will share with you the following:
- Introduction of GST in Malaysia
- Key features of the Malaysian GST
- Impact of the GST on other taxes
- How to implement GST in 13 months
Friday, 4 April 2014
|2:00 p.m.|| |
|5:00 p.m.||Question and answer session|
Bernard Yap is a Partner from EY’s Indirect Tax Practice in Malaysia.
His experience includes:
- Conducting GST awareness training to clients and speaking on GST issues at external seminars
- Submission of GST memorandums and discussions with the Tax Review Panel and Bank Negara Malaysia on GST for financial services (both conventional and
Islamic banks), insurance and Takaful operators
- Assisting clients with preparations for the implementation of GST (including preparation of the Fact Pack and the transaction mapping process)
- S$90 per person (EY clients, EY alumni and SIATP members)
- S$120 per person (Public)
Fees include GST, refreshments and materials.
A discount of 10% applies for organisations registering 3 or more participants for the seminar.
Tel: +65 6309 8908
Ernst & Young Solutions LLP reserves the right to cancel the seminar or amend the schedule, venue and speaker(s) due to circumstances beyond our control. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. We regret that we cannot give fee refunds, but changes in the personnel attending can be accommodated.