Singapore Budget 2014
Budget Seminar 2014
Date and time
How will the Singapore Budget 2014 proposals impact you and your business? Join us at our Budget Seminar to understand the key Budget changes and their implications.
EY’s tax leadership and guest speaker will share their in-depth perspectives on the Budget proposals and the evolving tax landscape in Singapore.
- Seminar highlights
- Learn about the implications of the Budget proposals on your business, understand the issues that may arise and discover planning opportunities
- Obtain an economic analysis of the budget from guest speaker Dr Tan Khee Giap
- Keep up-to-date on recent Singapore and international tax developments
- Understand how and why you need to manage tax risk and controversy in today’s changing global landscape
- Clarify Budget proposals during the interactive Q&A session
- Guest speaker
Dr Tan Khee Giap
Associate Professor of Public Policy
Co-Director, Asia Competitiveness Institute
Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
National University of Singapore
Chair, Singapore National Committee for Pacific
- Who should attend
Chief financial officers, tax directors, financial controllers, tax executives, finance managers, accountants
- Closing date
Registration has closed.
- Seminar fees
- Clients, alumni and SIATP members: S$250
- Others: S$300
* Fees include lunch, refreshments and GST. Attendees will receive a copy of our Singapore Budget 2014 Synopsis. A discount of 10% applies for organisations registering three or more participants for the seminar.
- Address for payment
Ernst & Young Solutions LLP
One Raffles Quay
North Tower, Level 18
Tel: +65 6535 7777
Fax: +65 6532 7662
Our full-day Budget Seminar 2014 held on 13 March 2014 closed with our tax leadership sharing their perspectives on the Budget 2014 proposals. Download our presentation slides (pdf, 2.1mb) .