Singapore Budget 2013
Budget Seminar 2013
(Registration begins at 8:30 am)
Our full-day Budget Seminar 2013 held on 12 March 2013 closed with our tax leadership sharing their perspectives on the Budget 2013 proposals. Download our presentation slides here.
How will the Budget 2013 proposals impact you and your business? Join us at our Budget Seminar to understand the key Budget changes and their implications.
Our tax leadership and guest speaker will share their in-depth perspectives on the Budget proposals and the future of managing taxes in Singapore.
- Learn about the implications of the Budget proposals on your business, understand the issues that may arise and discover planning opportunities
- Clarify Budget proposals during the interactive Q&A session
- Keep up-to-date on recent Singapore and international tax developments
- Gain insights on the future of Singapore tax enforcement and how to manage tax compliance risks
- Obtain an economic analysis of the budget from guest speaker Dr Tan Khee Giap
Dr Tan Khee Giap
Associate Professor of Public Policy
Co-Director, Asia Competitiveness Institute
Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
National University of Singapore
Chair, Singapore National Committee for Pacific Economic Cooperation.
Who should attend
Chief financial officers, tax directors, financial controllers, tax executives, finance managers, accountants
How to register
Registration has closed.
|Clients and alumni:||S$250|
* Fees include lunch, refreshments and GST. Attendees will receive a copy of our Singapore Budget 2013 Synopsis. A discount of 10% applies for organisations registering three or more participants for the seminar.
Enjoy a 400% tax deduction on the seminar fees under the Productivity and Innovation Credit Scheme, subject to certain conditions and the relevant expenditure caps.
| Closing date |
Thursday, 7 March 2013
|Tel:||+65 6309 8297|
|Fax:|| +65 6532 7662 |
| Address for payment |
EY Solutions LLP
One Raffles Quay
North Tower, Level 18
|Tel:||+65 6535 7777|
|Fax:||+65 6532 7662|
* Please send your payment only after you have received confirmation of your registration.
Download our Budget Seminar 2013 flyer here.