Transfer Pricing Breakfast Seminar
The future of transfer pricing documentation
Date and time
17 April 2014, Thursday
(Registration/breakfast will start from 8:00 a.m.)
Raffles City Convention Centre
Over the last 12 months the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development has released various discussion drafts relating to transfer pricing. A key part of these discussion drafts includes ideas about the content for transfer pricing documentation and other forms of reporting which includes transfer pricing related data.
This breakfast seminar will cover the type of transfer pricing documentation that may need to be prepared in the future, including:
- the Masterfile concept as outlined in the white paper on transfer pricing documentation , with a comparison to the current view of Masterfile documentation used in many countries
- aspects of country-by-country reporting connected to transfer pricing related data
- increases in level of disclosure of value chain processes and data
- key questions to consider and things that you should do now, even though these developments are currently in draft.
Members from Ernst & Young Solutions LLP’s dedicated transfer pricing team including:
- Henry Syrett, Partner, Transfer Pricing and Operational Model Effectiveness
- Senaka Senanayake, Director, Transfer Pricing and Operational Model Effectiveness
Both Henry and Senaka have extensive experience in providing international tax and transfer pricing advice to multinational companies in the Asia-Pacific, covering transfer pricing risk management, controversy, documentation and post implementation reviews and operational model effectiveness.
When confirming your attendance, we encourage you to submit questions on transfer pricing issues you would like us to address in this breakfast seminar.
- Clients, alumni and SIATP members: S$75 per person
- Public: S$90 per person
Includes GST, breakfast and seminar materials
Liew Wan Ying
+65 6309 6849 or +65 6535 7777
Address for payment
Ernst & Young Solutions LLP
One Raffles Quay
North Tower, Level 18
Fax: +65 6532 7662
Ernst & Young Solutions LLP reserves the right to cancel the seminar or amend the schedule, venue and speaker(s) due to circumstances beyond our control. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. We regret that we cannot give fee refunds, but changes in the personnel attending can be accommodated.