Transfer Pricing Breakfast Seminar
Refresher on intra-group service charges
Date and time
29 May 2014, Thursday
(Registration/ Breakfast will start from 8:00 a.m.)
Raffles City Convention Centre
Intra-group services continue to be an area of relatively easy challenge for tax authorities in the Asia-Pacific region, given such charges are typically easily disputed on the grounds of low economic benefit, duplication, etc.
This breakfast seminar will provide a refresher on how your company can be best prepared to substantiate intra-group service charges made or received from related parties, including:
- Observations on intra-group services, providing examples of key considerations and challenges faced by taxpayers when addressing intra-group service charges
- Key concepts relating to intra-group services, outlining essential concepts that you should be aware of when deciding on how to charge for intra-group services
- Different service scenarios, covering the different types of transfer pricing methods used, using examples of different circumstances where the respective methods are applied
- Typical areas of revenue authority challenges
- The type of documentation that should be prepared to substantiate intra-group service charges
Members from Ernst & Young Solutions LLP’s dedicated transfer pricing team including:
- Luis Coronado, Partner, Transfer Pricing and Operational Model Effectiveness
- Henry Syrett, Partner, Transfer Pricing and Operational Model Effectiveness
- Senaka Senanayake, Director, Transfer Pricing and Operational Model Effectiveness
Luis, Henry and Senaka have extensive experience in providing international tax and transfer pricing advice to multinational companies in the Asia-Pacific, covering transfer pricing risk management, controversy, documentation and post implementation reviews and operational model effectiveness.
When confirming your attendance, we encourage you to submit questions on transfer pricing issues you would like us to address in this breakfast seminar.
- Clients, alumni and SIATP members: S$75 per person
- Public: S$90 per person
Includes GST, breakfast and seminar materials
Liew Wan Ying
+65 6309 6849 or +65 6535 7777
Address for payment
Ernst & Young Solutions LLP
One Raffles Quay
North Tower, Level 18
Fax: +65 6532 7662
Ernst & Young Solutions LLP reserves the right to cancel the seminar or amend the schedule, venue and speaker(s) due to circumstances beyond our control. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. We regret that we cannot give fee refunds, but changes in the personnel attending can be accommodated.