Indonesia & Philippines transfer pricing updates
Registration/breakfast will start from 8:00 a.m.
This seminar will focus on recent developments and updates in the Indonesian and Philippine transfer pricing landscapes.
Our special guests from EY member firms in Indonesia and Philippines will share their insights and views on the following:
- Updates on the Indonesian and new Philippine transfer pricing regulations
- Current audit trends in Indonesia and the Philippines
- Use of Advance Pricing Agreements (APA) programs:
- Indonesia – our practical experience with APAs involving Indonesia
- Philippines – introduction to the APA process
Members from EY’s dedicated transfer pricing teams in Indonesia and the Philippines:
- Jonathon McCarthy, Director, International Tax Services, Transfer Pricing, EY, Indonesia
- Romulo Danao, Partner, International Tax Services, Transfer Pricing, EY, Philippines
Both Jonathon and Romulo have extensive experience in providing international tax and transfer pricing advice to multinational companies in the Asia-Pacific, covering transfer pricing risk management, controversy, documentation and post implementation reviews and tax effective supply chain management planning.
Clients and alumni: S$75 per person
Public: S$90 per person
Includes GST, breakfast and seminar materials
Maurise XY Seah
Tel: +65 6309 6322
When confirming your attendance, we encourage you to submit questions on transfer pricing issues you would like us to address in this breakfast seminar.
Address for payment
Ernst & Young LLP
One Raffles Quay
North Tower, Level 18
Tel: +65 6535 7777
Fax: +65 6532 7662
Please send your payment only after you have received confirmation of your registration.
EY Solutions LLP (UEN T08LL0784H) reserves the right to cancel the seminar or amend the schedule, venue and speaker(s) due to circumstances beyond our control. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. We regret that we cannot give fee refunds, but changes in the personnel attending can be accommodated.