Intangible Property (IP) is on everyone's mind at the moment. Please join this webcast to gain a better understanding of IP models, substance requirements, issues and other key considerations:
- Why should companies reconsider how they manage their IP now?
- What are typical models for managing IP in Asia and what role does substance play in underpinning these models?
- What tax incentives are available for IP in key jurisdictions in Asia?
- What are the structuring and holding considerations for IP planning, the considerations and risks?
This webcast focuses on the value added services (center-led) model for Asia. Key topics include:
- The regionalisation wave, the benefits and challenges it brings in Asia
- The transformation journeys and typical models that we see companies implementing
- The value added services (center-led) model to address specific challenges
- Consideration of transfer pricing, tax risks and returns for VAS models
Upcoming webcasts will be scheduled in March 2014. Watch this space for details.
See the archived webcasts.