OME archived webcasts
Intangible Property (IP) is on everyone's mind at the moment. Please join this webcast to gain a better understanding of IP models, substance requirements, issues and other key considerations:
- Why should companies reconsider how they manage their IP now?
- What are typical models for managing IP in Asia and what role does substance play in underpinning these models?
- What tax incentives are available for IP in key jurisdictions in Asia?
- What are the structuring and holding considerations for IP planning, the considerations and risks?
This webcast focuses on the value added services (center-led) model for Asia. Key topics include:
- The regionalisation wave, the benefits and challenges it brings in Asia
- The transformation journeys and typical models that we see companies implementing
- The value added services (center-led) model to address specific challenges
- Consideration of transfer pricing, tax risks and returns for VAS models
This webcast explores the key trends for inbound investment into Asia and the drivers to regionalise Asian operations and their challenges. Other topics include:
- How policy, audit and controversy trends shape business model structures that are implemented
- How we see US MNCs address the trends and drivers in their Asia business model
- Full scale versus discrete business model optimisation
- IP and procurement centralisation – scaled model examples
- Value-added services – alternative to transactional models
- The typical challenges in implementing regionalised business model structures
- The practical lessons learned