Transfer Pricing Breakfast Seminar: Indian Advance Pricing Agreement program
Registration/breakfast will start from 8:00 a.m.
This Transfer Pricing Breakfast Seminar focuses on a key development in India, which relates to the new India Advance Pricing Agreement (APA) program. With the introduction of APAs in India by the Finance Act, 2012, an alternative channel of resolving transfer pricing disputes in advance is now available to taxpayers.
With a high-level of interest shown by taxpayers in the Indian APA program in the ‘first wave’, this month’s seminar will have a special focus on the Indian APA program. The seminar will cover the following:
- Fundamental concepts around intra-group services such as:
- An overview of the Indian transfer pricing landscape, including an outline of current and emerging controversies
- Key features, benefits and challenges of India’s APA program
- Why and when should taxpayers consider an APA in India and how to design a winning APA strategy
- Using APA as a tool for implementing transfer pricing planning options
The presenters will be as follows:
- Rajendra Nayak, Partner – International Tax Services & Transfer Pricing from EY India
- Vijay Iyer, India Transfer Pricing Leader from EY India
Both Rajendra and Vijay have significant experience in the area of international tax and transfer pricing. They also have substantial experience in advising companies on cross-border transactions, transfer pricing planning, documentation and controversy management and assisting companies in international tax planning. Further, they have been actively involved in the APA program since its launch and are hand holding several tax payers through the process.
Clients and alumni: S$75 per person
Public: S$90 per person
Includes GST, breakfast and seminar materials
Private meetings with Rajendra and Vijay are also available. Access to private meeting request form here.
EY will contact you to discuss and confirm available timeslots for the private client meetings two weeks in advance of the private meetings (subject to receipt of the time this response is submitted).
Cherie SY Chan
Tel: +65 6309 8297
When confirming your attendance, we encourage you to submit questions on transfer pricing issues you would like us to address in this breakfast seminar.
Ernst & Young Solutions LLP reserves the right to cancel the seminar or amend the schedule, venue and speaker(s) due to circumstances beyond our control. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. We regret that we cannot give fee refunds, but changes in the personnel attending can be accommodated.