- > Services
- > Tax
- > Transfer Pricing and Tax Effective Supply Chain Management
- > Transfer pricing breakfast seminar
- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Human Capital
- Personal Taxes
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Tax Effective Supply Chain Management
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Transfer pricing breakfast seminar
Transfer pricing aspects of intangibles in the financial services sector
15 October 2012 (Monday)
8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Raffles City Convention Centre
Level 4, Bras Basah Room
80 Bras Basah Road
(Registration/breakfast will start from 8:00 a.m.)
This breakfast seminar will provide you with insights into the transfer pricing aspects of intangibles in the financial services sector. Learn how the recent transfer pricing developments in relation to intangibles, in particular the latest draft Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Guidance, may potentially impact your companies.
Special guest Justin Kyte, Financial Services Transfer Pricing Partner from our EY member firm in Hong Kong, together with Jonathon McCarthy, a Transfer Pricing Associate Director from Singapore, will share their insights and views on the following :
- Coverage of transfer pricing aspects of intangibles in light of the discussion draft prepared by OECD on transfer pricing aspects of intangibles
- Practical aspects of intangibles planning for financial services companies, including commons issues that occur around the Asia-Pacific region
Members from EY’s dedicated transfer pricing team who have extensive experience in financial services transfer pricing including:
- Justin Kyte, Financial Services Transfer Pricing Partner, EY Hong Kong
- Jonathon McCarthy, Transfer Pricing Associate Director
When confirming your attendance, we encourage you to submit questions on transfer pricing aspects of intangibles you would like us to address in this breakfast seminar.
|Clients and alumni: S$65 per person|
|Public: S$80 per person|
Includes GST, breakfast and seminar materials
| Registration/enquiries |
|Tel:||+65 6309 6920|
Address for payment
EY Solutions LLP
One Raffles Quay
North Tower, Level 18
|Tel:||+65 6535 7777|
|Fax:||+65 6532 7662|
Please send your payment only after you have received confirmation of your registration.
EY Solutions LLP reserves the right to cancel the seminar or amend the schedule, venue and speaker(s) due to circumstances beyond our control. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. We regret that we cannot give fee refunds, but changes in the personnel attending can be accommodated.
For general enquiries, please click here.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.