Transfer pricing breakfast seminar
Registration/breakfast will start from 8:00 a.m.
In this month’s seminar we will focus on key practical aspects of transfer pricing, including:
- The process used to prepare transfer pricing documentation with a focus on the typical type and level of involvement assumed by clients in the transfer pricing documentation process
- The process used to update transfer pricing documentation
- How benchmarking studies are used in transfer pricing analysis
- The type of financial data and other information used to implement a transfer pricing set-up and the use of transfer pricing adjustments
- Variances across the Asia-Pacific region in terms of when transfer pricing documentation should be prepared, the type of content that should be included and whether the documentation should be submitted to the revenue authority
Members from EY Solutions LLP’s dedicated transfer pricing team including:
- Henry Syrett, Partner – Transfer Pricing/Tax Effective Supply Chain Management
- Senaka Senanayake, Associate Director, International Tax Services - Transfer Pricing
Both Henry and Senaka have extensive experience in providing international tax and transfer pricing advice to multinational companies in the Asia-Pacific, covering transfer pricing risk management, controversy, documentation and post implementation reviews and tax effective supply chain management planning.
Clients and alumni: S$75 per person
Public: S$90 per person
Includes GST, breakfast and seminar materials
Maurise XY Seah
Tel: +65 6309 6322
When confirming your attendance, we encourage you to submit questions on transfer pricing issues you would like us to address in this breakfast seminar.
Address for payment
Ernst & Young LLP
One Raffles Quay
North Tower, Level 18
Tel: +65 6535 7777
Fax: +65 6532 7662
Please send your payment only after you have received confirmation of your registration.
EY Solutions LLP (UEN T08LL0784H) reserves the right to cancel the seminar or amend the schedule, venue and speaker(s) due to circumstances beyond our control. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. We regret that we cannot give fee refunds, but changes in the personnel attending can be accommodated.