Transfer pricing breakfast seminar: spotlight on intra-group service charges
Registration/breakfast will start from 8:00 a.m.
Intra-group service charges continue to be an area of focus across the Asia-Pacific region. This breakfast seminar will cover the important aspects of transfer pricing intra-group services that taxpayers should consider including:
- Fundamental concepts around intra-group services such as:
- Distinguishing between chargeable and non-chargeable services (shareholder services) for transfer pricing purposes
- Circumstances where an activity is considered to be a service rather than other types of transactions
- High value services compared to low value / routine services
- Key considerations when designing and implementing an intra-group service charge
- Typical challenges raised by tax authorities across the Asia-Pacific region and ways to handle such challenges
Members from EY Solutions LLP’s dedicated transfer pricing team including:
- Henry Syrett
Partner, Transfer Pricing / Tax Effective Supply Chain Management
- Senaka Senanayake
Associate Director, International Tax Services - Transfer Pricing
Both Henry and Senaka have extensive experience in providing international tax and transfer pricing advice to multinational companies in the Asia-Pacific, covering transfer pricing risk management, controversy, documentation and post implementation reviews and tax effective supply chain management planning.
Maurise XY Seah
Tel: +65 6309 6322
When confirming your attendance, we encourage you to submit questions on transfer pricing issues you would like us to address in this breakfast seminar.
EY Solutions LLP (UEN T08LL0784H) reserves the right to cancel the seminar or amend the schedule, venue and speaker(s) due to circumstances beyond our control. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. We regret that we cannot give fee refunds, but changes in the personnel attending can be accommodated.