Entrepreneur Of The Year awards and events
The Entrepreneur Of The Year Award is held in more than 140 cities and in more than 50 countries, including Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Middle East, Mozambique, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Each country winner is invited to participate in the World Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards held in Monte Carlo each year in May/June. There, each country winner is inducted into the World Entrepreneur Of The Year Academy and the overall World Entrepreneur Of The Year will be selected by an independent panel of judges. The past World Entrepreneur Of The Year winners include:
- James Mwangi, Equity Bank Limited, Kenya - 2012
- Olivia Lum, Hyflux Limited, Singapore - 2011
- Michael Spencer, ICAP plc, United Kingdom – 2010
- Cao Dewang, Fuyao Glass Industry Group, China – 2009
- Dr. Jean-Paul Clozel, Actelion Pharmaceuticals, Switzerland – 2008
- Guy Laliberte, Cirque de Soleil, Canada – 2007
- Bill Lynch, Imperial Holdings, South Africa – 2006
- H. Wayne Huizenga, Huizenga Holdings, United States – 2005
- Tony Tan Caktiong, Jollibee Food Corporation, Philippines – 2004
- Naryana NR Murthy, Infosys Technologies, India – 2003
- Stefan Vilsmeier, BrainLab, Germany – 2002
- Paolo della Porta, SAES Getters, Italy – 2001
To receive additional information on your country’s Entrepreneur Of The Year award and related events, please contact the country leader.