Accomplishments and accolades
While our work is rewarding, we’re always delighted and honored when respected organizations recognize our achievements.
Our awards in Ukraine
- EY has been recognized among TOP 10 Ideal Employers in Ukraine according to a very prestigious global Universum ranking in 2014. EY is #1 among the professional services firms.
- Jorge Intriago, Tax & Law Partner based in Ukraine is ranked among Ukraine's leading experts in tax controversy and dispute resolution in 2013 by International Tax Review magazine.
- In 2013 EY has been recognized among TOP10 socially responsible companies in Ukraine according to the GVardiya magazine ranking. EY ranked #1 among professional services firms and #7 overall (in the list of 41 companies).
- In 2013 EY Ukraine’s Tax & Law practice won two admired awards: "National Tax Firm of the Year" (for the second year in a row!) and the "Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year in Ukraine" at the prestigious ITR European Tax Awards.
- EY in Ukraine has been announced a winner in the "Charitable Ukraine" contest among big companies in 2013. Our long-term "Friendship" program, which was entered in the contest, involves a complex of activities to support deprived children. The program includes regular employee visits to kids, mutual events, training and master-classes delivered by our employees, child participation in a number of development projects and support for orphaned students.
- EY has been announced a winner in the "Corporate Volunteering 2012" contest in "Education" nomination for the "Step into the Fututre" program for students. Contest was organised by the Eatsern Europe Fund, UN Global Compant in Ukraine, American Chamber of Commerce, European Business Association, and the Philanthropy Forum.
- EY has been announced a winner in the "HR-BRAND Ukraine 2012" contest in "Capital" nomination and received golden award for the "Wellness" program for employees. This program is designed to maintain work-life balance and support a healthy and active lifestyle. “HR-BRAND” is an annual award for the companies with the strongest employer brands, conducted by HeadHunter group (hh.ru).
- In 2012 EY Ukraine’s Tax & Law practice won the National Tax Firm of the Year award at the prestigious International Tax Review (ITR) annual European Tax Awards.
- In 2011 EY was awarded in the Best Employer 2010: Equal Opportunities competition and ranked the 2nd among the companies employing 101 to 1000 employees. The All-Ukrainian Gender Equality Contest was jointly organized by the EU-funded project Women and children’s rights in Ukraine - communication component and the Ministry of Ukraine for Family, Youth and Sports. During the Competition, over 90 Ukrainian enterprises and organizations across a range of sectors highlighted the best practice in providing gender equality at work.
- EY has been announced a winner in the "HR-BRAND Ukraine 2011" contest in "Ukraine" nomination and received bronze award for the working mothers program. “HR-BRAND” is an annual award for the companies with the strongest employer brands, conducted by HeadHunter group (hh.ru).
- In 2010 EY Ukraine’s Tax & Law practice won the Transfer pricing Firm of the Year award at the prestigious International Tax Review (ITR) annual European Tax Awards. And in 2008 EY Ukraine’s Tax & Law practice was recognized the National Tax Firm of the Year.
- EY press service in Ukraine recognized among the top 10 most professional teams, according to the research "Best Corporate Press Service in Ukraine" held by the Marketing Media Review Magazine.
- EY Ukraine was named the best company providing audit, tax and advisory services at the Best of Kyiv award held by the Kyiv Post newspaper in 2009. EY received this award for the second year in a row.
A selection of our global awards
- Winner of Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise Award for 15th year by Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE)
Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise - December 2013
- Ranked #1 professional services employer – and #2 overall – in World’s Most Attractive Employer ranking
Universum - September 2013
- Named European Tax Compliance and Reporting Firm of the Year and European Tax Policy Firm of the Year
International Tax Review - May 2013
- Recipient of Award for Value and Excellence in Consulting in new and digital medias
Association of Management Consulting Firms - March 2013
- Recognized as the UK's strongest accounting and business brand
Superbrands - February 2013
- Named as the leading global brand for sustainability services
Verdantix - January 2013
- Ranked 57 in FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For®
for 15th year
FORTUNE magazine - January 2013
- Ranked number one for deals closed in 2009, 2011 and 2012
dealogic - December 2012
- Ranked number one in the mergermarket league tables
mergermarket - December 2012
- Winner of Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise Award for 14th year by Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE)
Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise - December 2012
- Ranked first in Global top 10 for 2012 Advisors
Project Finance International - December 2012
- EMEIA TAS wins Accounting Firm of the Year
Financial Times M&A Awards - December 2012
- Ranked Europe's top professional services organization and third most attractive employer overall
Universum - December 2012
- Ranked 12 World's Best Multinational Workplace
Great Place To Work - November 2012
- Winner of The Leading Hedge Fund Tax Practice
The Hedge Fund Journal Awards - May 2012
- Best accounting firm to work for in the US in the "2013 Accounting 50"
Vault.com - April 2012
- Ranked number one for "Financial Services Consulting Provider globally for financial consulting revenue
Kennedy - January 2012
- Winner of Operational Risk & Regulation's annual consultancy rankings - EMEIA