How do you deliver year-on-year growth?
To reach its potential, your organization must continuously improve its performance – and sustain that improvement. We have professionals who can help you meet these challenges.
We can help you deliver measurable and sustainable improvement in the performance of your business by focusing on the areas of Finance, Customer, and Supply Chain.
Drawing on our experience and a multidisciplinary approach, we can help you with:
- Transforming your finance operating model
- Designing and managing outsourcing, offshoring and shared service center arrangements
- Sharpening your performance management framework
- Designing and implementing financial systems
- Conceiving and implementing enterprise cost management systems
Businesses know that it is essential to attract, retain and grow profitable customer relationships.
Our team of professionals can work with you to:
- Develop and deploy your market and customer strategy
- Develop and help implement insightful customer analytics that allow you to understand and anticipate customer needs
- Develop pricing, promotion, channel and product strategies that improve your margin and increase your profits
- Improve customer service management
- Improve marketing and sales performance
- Streamline and accelerate your collections processes
You know that your supply chain has the potential to be a key competitive differentiator. Leading organizations are increasingly looking at improving the performance of their supply chains to deliver reduced cost, increased revenue and most importantly increased shareholder and customer value.
We collaborate with high performing organizations to assist with strategy through to execution, in order to:
- Provide insight into the health of supply chains by using a robust set of data analytics
- Transform global supply chains through a cross-disciplinary approach spanning operations, tax and risk
- Review, improve and assess risk of procurement functions to realize long-term, sustainable benefits
- Improve supply chains and infrastructure in emerging markets as a powerful catalyst to secure new market share and drive revenue growth
- Integrate environmental, sustainable and low carbon aspects into end-to-end supply chains
- Provide sector-specific supply chain insights with our experienced industry supply chain professionals
Underpinning our performance improvement capabilities are our strengths and skills in day-to-day operations, management and strategic decision-making. These skills are concentrated in the four supporting areas of:
Large projects and programmes are inherently complex and often critical to an organization meeting its business goals and objectives. This complexity, and the mounting regulatory requirements for disclosure and transparency, is putting managers and sponsors under increasing pressure to demonstrate delivery against expectations and value for money criteria.
We work with clients to reduce the risk of programme failure and improve confidence in the successful delivery of anticipated benefits. Through independent assessment we help to reduce unwanted surprises by identifying critical risks in time to make informed decisions and avoid costly overruns.
- Programme advisory – we help clients view their investment through a strategic lens to align objectives with business outcomes while providing effective governance, robust risk management and comprehensive control.
- Programme assurance – we help clients steer complex projects and programmes effectively while not losing sight of objectives. We conduct programme health checks and efficiency reviews to enhance controls and processes and avoid problems.
- Programme delivery – working together with our clients, we focus on their project and programme objectives in order that they are delivered within budget, time and quality parameters.
Organizations, regardless of sector, must balance a number of challenges at any given time – the need, for example, to move into the adjacent sections of the value chain for the existing business model, or find new opportunities and spin-off a completely new business venture. To maintain customer loyalty. Execute synergy. To innovate. To manage price, and cost. To deliver change or design new products. However, these challenges are complicated by the fact that none of them fall neatly into one silo, such as finance, supply chain, customer or people.
By listening to and understanding our clients' particular circumstances we can devise a solution to any one of the business challenges they face. We work with organizations to establish a business strategy – agree what it is you want to achieve – then design and manage different models and programs across your organization and bring them to life.
- Strategic Review – We identify the specific levers that drive our clients' performance, develop and assess strategic options and help align the management team around a shared strategic intent.
- Operating Model Design – We help clients address cost challenges and position themselves for lean growth. We do this by identifying the capabilities that are critical to translating their strategy into action and aligning organization, processes and investment plans around these capabilities.
- Shaping Transformation Programs – We work with our clients to translate their strategic intent into a vision, business case and program structure for large transformation programs.
- Pricing and Commercial Strategy – We help our clients optimize pricing, promotions and trade investment to maximize profit.
People and organization
Today's organizations face one constant: change. Dealing with change requires leaders to be responsive, adaptive and energetic in their day-to-day activities. Change comes from all directions and at a pace that demands new capabilities and skills. Tomorrow's successful companies will be those that not only cope with change but truly manage it.
We help by working with you to devise an integrated approach to managing your change challenges and developing your change capability; we transfer our skills to your people – raising their capabilities to help them more effectively manage constant change.
- Organizational design – we put in place the organizational structure, clearly align roles and capabilities your business will need to deliver on your vision and achieve your strategic goals. We help resolve inefficient functions and processes, bottlenecks in decision making, ineffective span of control, help to determining how to govern core and non-core assets and enterprises, identify the role of the corporate center, build business cases for decentralization / centralization options, as well as other areas of improvement of your business
- Performance Management systems and KPIs – we help you develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Balanced Score Cards and implement Management by Objectives, to enable you run your business more efficiently and effectively. We utilize our vast libraries to suggest the KPIs which most appropriately match your company business model and objectives, ensure connection with strategy and shareholder value, and introduce changes to management reporting, as well as other policies and procedures. Together with our colleagues from Human Capital we help design short and long term incentive plans for your management and support its implementation
- Change management strategy – we help you to build a clear and concise vision of your future, and deliver on it. For large scale transformations, ERP implementations, mergers and acquisitions, change of strategic direction, we develop detailed Road Map, support transformation activities, design communication and training strategy, embedding culture and behavioral change. We help you define and implement the most appropriate culture for delivering change to your organization, supporting the ongoing transformation process.
Wherever technology is used in an organization it should have a positive impact – it should support businesses to delight customers, manage operations effectively, and empower people, all as effectively as possible. But reality often falls significantly short of these expectations because 'getting technology right' is not easy.
We work with business and technology leaders in both commercial and public sector organizations to provide independent technology and business advice to help our clients to make the most of the data, digital assets, technology and people; reduce acquisition, implementation and operating costs; transform the way that technology supports their organization to make a 'step change' in business performance and return on investment; design and deliver successful technology projects and programs; recover existing projects and programs that have lost their way.
- IT Strategy – we help set the blueprint and plan that will guide how our clients' organizations use and manage technology to support the delivery of business strategy.
- IT Program Delivery – we provide expertise and guidance on how to structure and deliver major programs of business change, enabled by technology. We assist in design and acceptance of technology solutions as well as sourcing the right application and integrator for our clients' requirements.
- System Selection and Technology Sourcing – we focus on the activities required to source and procure technologies and services to deliver complex technology-enabled transformation programs – to drive down cost and reduce delivery risk.
- IT System Architecture – we help clients re-architect their technology to align better with business strategy and deliver a higher return on investment in IT; and we help clients address more tactical solution design issues.
- IT Security assessment / Penetration Testing
SAP roll-out assistance
Multinational companies have invested heavily in implementing centralized enterprise resource planning systems (ERP). If they are to be effective management and control tools, these systems have to be used by every office of a company. Companies therefore try to roll out their ERP systems to every country in which they operate.
ERP roll-out in Ukraine, however, takes longer and requires more resources than it does in other European countries. This is due to frequent changes in statutory accounting and tax principles and their differences from international standards.
To help our clients running SAP to roll out this solution in their Ukrainian offices, we provide assistance in the following areas:
- Evaluating Business Blueprint and standard system settings (corporate template) and identification of major gaps from the point of view of Ukrainian statutory requirements
- Help configuring the standard Ukrainian localization package (AddOn)
- Help with test planning and execution
- Training key users and end users
- Supervising data cutover (migration)
- Post go-live support.
Our consultants use their expertise in different areas to support such projects – configuration of ERP systems, financial accounting and tax advisory. Working as a team, we propose to our clients solutions that are legally acceptable and that at the same time can be implemented on a particular ERP system.
- Phone: +380 44 490 30 00 (Kyiv)
Managing IT risks today is more about managing business risks as a whole. What can you do to help minimize IT risks?
Digital is transforming how organizations do business. Do you have the digital business know-how to execute your vision? Let us help.