Tax & Law Services
- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Human Capital
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
We bring you a global perspective based on our long-standing experience of what really works in transfer pricing and operating model effectiveness (OME).
Our multi-disciplinary Operating Model Effectiveness teams work with you on operating model design, business restructuring, systems implications, transfer pricing, direct and indirect tax, customs, human resources, finance and accounting. We can help you build and implement the structure that makes sense for your business, improve your processes and manage the cost of trade.
Our transfer pricing professionals help you build, manage, document, review and defend your transfer pricing policies and processes -- aligning them with your business strategy. Our talented people work with you to build the proactive, pragmatic and integrated strategies that address the tax risks of today's businesses and help your business achieve its potential.
How we can help you:
- Strategy and policy development
- Governance optimization and decision making process to help:
- Reduce impact of year-end adjustments
- Monitor transfer pricing footprint
- Coordinate across organization
- Global or regional assistance to support transitions to new documentation requirements
- Controversy risk assessment, remediation or mitigation as a result of documentation requirements
- Global transfer pricing controversy and risk management
Participate in the practical training carried out by EY's most experienced tax and transfer pricing professionals. Learn more.
Our 2013 Global Transfer Pricing Survey – an industry benchmark chronicling taxpayer views on this essential function of cross-border commerce for nearly 20 years – examines how companies are adjusting to new sources of controversy around the world.
The guide allows international tax executives to quickly find the transfer pricing rules, practices and approaches adopted by more than 60 countries and territories. Learn more.
Tax authorities are increasing their transfer pricing staffing and the documentation burden is growing. Learn more about these trends and others in our global survey.
International tax structuring
EY is pleased to share with you the materials about international tax structuring and tax policy changes, which were presented by our tax experts on the seminar in Kyiv.
- Trends and developments in International Taxation. What role can the Netherlands play for Ukrainian multinations? Marco Groen
- International Tax Policy changes, Vladimir Gidirim (in Russian)
- Phone: +380 44 490 30 00 (Kyiv)
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Corporate tax, indirect tax, personal taxes, transfer pricing and more for over 150 countries.