What can I do to be the best leader for my business?
Project Management Basics
A highly interactive session designed to equip you with project management tools and techniques to help manage and drive your business.
Members of EY’s Programme Advisory Services team ,who have extensive experience in delivering business performance improvement, will help you to develop a structured approach to defining and overcoming a specific challenge your business is facing.
Who should take part?
This event will be useful if you:
- Have little or no experience in project management
- Have a vision for the future but are not sure how to get there
- Are seeking support to develop a structured approach for achieving a business goal/objective
After this event, you will:
- Have an appreciation of the benefits of project management
- Have an understanding of project management tools and techniques that will aid business planning and growth
- Have combined the tools/techniques discussed to develop an approach to tackle an issue you are currently facing
During the session you will focus on
- The Role of Project Management in Entrepreneurship
- Interactive Session: Defining your Business Goal/Objective
- Discussion: Project Management Tools/Techniques to Consider
- Interactive Session: Developing your Plan
- Close: Key Take Away Points
3.5 hours including networking with peers
For more information please email email@example.com.