Benefits to participating in the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year programme
Recognised as one of the most prestigious business award programmes in the world, the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year awards celebrate the UK’s most innovative business leaders.
Now in its 27th year, Entrepreneur Of The Year has honoured the inspirational leadership of entrepreneurs such as Lance Uggla from Markit, Stephen Catlin from Catlin Group, Ayman Asfari from Petrofac and Michael Spencer from ICAP. Globally the list is just as impressive with entrepreneurs like Jeff Bezos from Amazon, Howard Schultz from Starbucks, Larry Page and Sergey Brin from Google, and Mikael Hed the creator of Angry Birds.
More than a business award
The Entrepreneur Of The Year awards are more than just a celebration of your achievements.
Entering the awards will help you:
- Reflect on your current strategy and set your vision for future growth.
- Enhance your personal and business profile through increased PR coverage.
- Network with an influential community of business leaders across a range of sectors and geographies - through our exclusive alumni club.
- Gain access to key insights, thought leadership and leading events for entrepreneurs
- If successful, you also get the opportunity to enhance your credentials through the use of our Entrepreneur Of The Year logo.
- Win a complimentary place at one of the Ernst & Young Strategic Growth Forums (e.g., Africa, Turkey, Russia, India and Palm Springs) and other Ernst & Young national and international events.
As a UK Entrepreneur Of The Year finalist, you receive exclusive membership to our alumni community and will gain access to events and activities to support you throughout your entrepreneurial journey.
Click here for further information on our alumni.