Benefits to participating in the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year programme
Recognised as one of the most prestigious business award programmes in the world, the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year awards celebrate the UK’s most innovative business leaders.
Now in its 28th year globally and 16th year in the UK, Entrepreneur Of The Year has honoured the inspirational leadership of entrepreneurs such as James Lambert from R&R Ice Cream, Lance Uggla from Markit, Stephen Catlin from Catlin Group, Ayman Asfari from Petrofac and Michael Spencer from ICAP. Globally the list is just as impressive with entrepreneurs like Jeff Bezos from Amazon. Howard Schultz from Starbucks. Larry Page and Sergey Brin from Google and Mikael Hed the creator of Angry Birds being recognised.
More than a business award
The Entrepreneur Of The Year awards support EY’s overall commitment to Entrepreneurship and are more than just a celebration of your achievements.
Entering the awards will help you:
- Reflect on your current strategy and set your vision for future growth
- Enhance your personal and business profile through increased PR coverage
- Network with an influential community of business leaders across a range of sectors and geographies - through our exclusive alumni club
- Gain access to key insights, thought leadership and leading events for entrepreneurs
- If successful, you also get the opportunity to enhance your credentials through the use of our Entrepreneur Of The Year logo
As a UK Entrepreneur Of The Year finalist you gain access to events and activities to support you throughout your entrepreneurial journey.
Our UK level finalists also get access to our exclusive global digital platform, the Winners Network, where over 2000 businesses and previous winners are connecting and networking every day.