Unlock the power in your network. And boost the power of ours.
As an alumnus of the firm, you know what it takes to be successful at EY, and the characteristics and capabilities we look for in our people.
If you know someone you believe would thrive at EY, strengthen your relationship with the firm – and with them – by making a referral. It's easy to do, and we’ll recognise any successful recommendation you make with a financial reward.
When you find someone – and that someone could come from anywhere – introducing them is simple:
- View our list of current vacancies.
- Submit your referee’s details to us by completing our expression of interest form. Attach or e-mail a CV to us if you have one.
Referral payments will be made two months following your referee's start date, provided all eligibility criteria are met.
You could be entitled to:
- School leaver programme: £500
- Level 2/Consultant/Executive: £2,500
- Level 3/Assistant Director/Manager: £4,000
- Level 4/Associate Director/Senior Manager: £4,000
- Level 5/Director and above: £6,000
View the full EY UK and Ireland Alumni Referral Scheme Policy 227K, May 2015.
If you have any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org