Supporting business, culture and sport in Britain
Our commitment to building a better working world isn’t limited to the office or the boardroom.
Our support of the arts
Over the past 20 years we have sponsored some of the most successful art exhibitions ever held in the UK, and are members of the British Museum, the Royal Academy, the National Gallery and the V&A.
The EY Tate Arts Partnership
We have extended our commitment to the arts by entering into a three-year partnership with Tate. It’s our largest collaboration with a single arts organisation in the UK, and it makes us one of Tate’s biggest corporate supporters. Our first initiative together, and the first in a series of three major EY exhibitions, will be The EY Exhibition: Paul Klee: Making Visible, at Tate Modern from 16 October 2013 to 9 March 2014. This is the first large-scale Klee exhibition in the UK for more than a decade.
Past exhibitions include:
- British Design 1948-2012: Innovation in the Modern Age, V&A, 2012
- Maharaja: The Splendour of India’s Royal Courts, V&A, 2009/10
- Renoir Landscapes 1865 – 1883, National Gallery, 2007
- Rodin, Royal Academy of Arts, 2006/07
- Turner Whistler Monet, Tate Britain, 2005
- Art of the Garden, Tate Britain, Linbury Galleries, 2004
- Turner's Britain, Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, 2003/04
- Art Deco 1910-1939, V&A Museum, 2003
- Matisse Picasso, Tate Modern, 2002
- Vermeer & The Delft School, National Gallery, 2001
Our support of sport
We understand that in sport, as in business, you succeed by getting talent to work together. That is why we are proud to be an Official Partner of the 2014 Ryder Cup and the Official Professional Adviser to the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games.
Our support of business
- Global Investment Conference 2013: We were one of the main sponsors of the conference, which brought together financial leaders, chief executives and corporate investors to discuss how to boost business investment and global economic growth.
- CBI Conference 2011, 2012 and 2013