EY School Leaver programme
<< Back to Schools
A full time job with a competitive salary, independence and responsibility – without going to university first. The EY School Leaver programme is an alternative to university that can lead to the same professional qualification you’d get as a graduate. You could even qualify sooner than some graduates, and all without any fees or debt.
Our five-year training programme lets you join EY straight after school or college – just as some of our Directors and Partners did. You can also apply if you’re taking a gap year or have chosen not to go to university and want to start your career in professional services at a later date. From day one you’ll gain valuable experience, earn a salary and build lasting networks.
What you can look forward to
- A 5-year structured training programme
- Two professional qualifications: the globally-recognised ICAEW Certificate in Finance and Business (CFAB) followed by a second professional qualification linked to your chosen service line — Assurance, Transactions or Tax.
- Challenging work on a diverse range of projects and clients.
- Study leave — time out of the office to prepare for your exams.
- On-the-job coaching, your own career counsellor and a dedicated team to support you through your professional studies.
- A tailored induction alongside our graduate recruits to introduce you to senior people in EY and help you settle into the business.
- A host of transferable business skills.
- Competitive salary plus benefits, that include a pension (up to 6% matched contributions), bikes for work, a subsidised gym membership, season ticket loan, sports teams and annual travel insurance.
- Regular networking events.
- The same world-class training and experience in all of our UK offices.
To be eligible for the EY School Leaver programme you should be studying A levels, Scottish Highers, or equivalent.
Drew - School Leaver in Assurance
Charlotte - School leaver in Tax
Flo - School Leaver in UK&I Assurance
Have any questions?
Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet us @EY_SchoolsUK.
Find out more
Have a look at some successful career formulae from current students on our School Leaver programme: