Teamwork that drives your career
Having the world's highest-performing teams delivering exceptional insights to our clients is our passion. So when you join us, you'll have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career. You'll be encouraged to find a path that complements your natural strengths and interests while also improving the way we serve our clients.
Joining us is about so much more than just the EY name on your CV.
Use the tabs to explore what our difference means to you.
Location doesn’t stop us assembling the best team we can for every project. That means your work could regularly cross borders.
This is about you. It’s about doing what you’re good at, sharing experiences and having colleagues you can turn to for support.
Working across borders
We look for graduates who can demonstrate a truly global mindset. The challenges our clients face are growing more complex, and our high-performing teams work seamlessly across geographical boundaries and industry sectors to help our clients meet those challenges. Our unique global structure makes that seamless teamwork possible, and it also provides you with extensive career options.
We'll be able to give you real challenge and responsibility from the moment you join the organisation. Our teams are inclusive and we encourage you to express opinions. It's only by respecting the contributions of colleagues that we're able to learn and grow as an organisation.
You can also rest assured that we offer great development opportunities, from formal training and qualifications through on-the-job learning. As you play your part, we play ours.
We want to create a workplace that encourages collaboration and flexibility – somewhere where the great people who form our borderless teams can truly excel. To this end we focus on:
- Attracting the most talented people – if you're a high-performing individual, we'll give you the tools and knowledge to help remove barriers and provide exceptional client service
- Creating an inclusive environment– you'll be welcomed, your point of view will be heard and your contributions will be valued
- Offering great development opportunities – from formal training and qualifications to on-the-job learning, we'll provide the support you need to progress your career quickly.
- Providing lifelong experience – however long you decide to stay with us, the exceptional experience you'll gain here will last throughout your professional and personal life.
Your contribution, our commitment
Our teams are inclusive and we encourage you to express opinions. It's only by bringing together different viewpoints that we can enhance our insights and exceed our clients' high expectations. That means you'll have the chance to contribute and take responsibility right from the beginning of your career.
Our framework of learning, experiences and coaching gives you great development opportunities. As you play your part, we play ours.
Building lifelong relationships
Whenever you join us and however long you stay, we want your EY experience to last a lifetime.
To that end, we focus on:
- Attracting the most talented individuals – we want to be the employer of choice for future leaders.
- Empowering our people– we'll help you to build the kind of global mindset our clients need from us and we'll reward you for excellence. We'll also provide the tools and experiences you need to develop a successful, flexible and fulfilling career.
- Connecting with people – whether it's three years or thirty, your time at EY can prepare you for whatever you do next. It could be setting up your own business or going to work for one of our clients. Whatever you do, we want you to stay in touch. After all, lots of the people who leave EY come back, better than ever, later in their careers.
- Leading inclusively – we know that difference matters. Bringing together diverse perspectives to create high-performing teams gives us an edge. Working here will enable you to interact with people from many different countries, cultures and backgrounds and we'll always value your opinion.
Working at the leading edge
As someone at the start of your career, you might not expect to find yourself working with some of the most exciting businesses. At EY, however, we believe in giving you access to tomorrow's leaders today.
Entrepreneurial businesses are those that take measured, strategic risks to advance. Their fresh thinking and hard work creates positive social change by creating jobs and wealth, and we have developed a strong reputation for working with world- class companies and enhancing their success. Helping people's entrepreneurial vision to flourish is full of challenges, but also very exciting and rewarding .
That's why we look for people who are inspired by the chance to really push boundaries and make the absolute most of every opportunity.
We're as proud of our awards as we are of our client work – they're a chance to recognise and celebrate our achievements. Our awards in 2012 include:
We are extremely proud to come 1st in this annual Workplace Equality Index that showcases the UK's top 100 public and private sector employers for gay, lesbian, and bisexual staff. We also topped Stonewall's inaugural 'Global Best Practice Index' and the EY Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Network (EYGLES) was again named a Stonewall 'Star Performer Network Group'.
We are proud to be listed as one of The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2012. This recognition reflects the great work the firm is doing to promote gender diversity – we also have the greatest proportion of UK female partners of the Big 4 professional services firms in 2012. It also recognises the contribution made by the EY Women's Network, who provide development opportunities for their members and engage successfully with our clients and the wider community.
We have received a BITC Big Tick Award in the 'ways2work category'. This focuses on our sustainable travel strategy and how it connects with flexible working. They commended us particularly for our levels of commitment, use of new technologies, active feedback mechanisms and clear regular communication with our stakeholders.