Our study explores how gender diversity can help the auto sector tackle volatility and identifies key steps the industry can take to accelerate progress.
Placing gender on the automotive agenda
Making India a world class automotive manufacturing hub
Automotive transactions and trends 1H15
M&A leads to growth in automotive sector
Automotive transactions and trends
UK winning inward investment race as opportunities abound
Changing lanes 2014-15: The automotive C-suite's agenda
Automotive Capital Confidence Barometer
Automotive Business Pulse
Automotive & Transportation
Driving transformation in a fast-moving world
Across the world, people’s ability to move safely and efficiently from point A to point B impacts their degree of opportunity for a better, more productive life. The automotive and transportation sector enables people everywhere to access family and friends, employment, education, health care and entertainment.
EY’s Automotive & Transportation Sector delivers purpose-led, transformative solutions to help our clients improve the movement of people and goods around the world. We build a better working world by teaming with public and private companies throughout the sector to:
- Innovate and implement new business models to harness emerging digital and connected vehicle technologies
- Better connect with customers to drive loyalty and grow market share
- Create world-class supply chains in order to grow business and manage risk
- Improve business outcomes through M&A and investment decisions
- Navigate volatile markets and changing regulations
- Revving up: Indian automotive industry at a crossroads
- Driving growth through roadblocks: a look at Russia’s automotive finance market
- AutoBeat Insider video: 2015 Global Automotive Outlook
- What’s Europe driving in 1H15?
- What’s North America driving in 2Q15?
- Shipping Industry Almanac – 2014
- The new revenue recognition standard – automotive industry
- Argentina: understanding the current situation
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Looking for extra guidance on specific industry topics? Read our viewpoints on current issues.