How will the new realities influence business for consumer products companies in Russia? We explore the key trends and questions for management.
Russia: a pulse on the consumer products market
Trade promotion management
Consumer Products Transactions Insights - Q3 2015
UK Black Friday roundup
Changing Retail Landscape – Autumn 2015
Rise of Gen Z: new challenge for retailers
Finding growth in Africa
Cash on the table 2015
Consumer Products and Retail Capital Confidence Barometer
Consumer Products & Retail
Relentless execution to deliver sustainable value
Companies are failing to keep pace with changing consumer needs. Complexity is spiraling out of control. New business models are disrupting the old certainties. The levers that power growth are broken.
Those that over depend on cost efficiencies to boost profits and satisfy shareholders risk irrelevance. They must address long-term structural change by tilting the balance back towards profitable growth.
At EY, we’ll help you find and hold on to the point of balance that ignites performance in your business. We'll do that by asking better questions. Those questions will reveal better responses to disruptive market change and innovative strategies that put you ahead of the competition.
We can ask better questions, and then collaborate with you to implement the answers, because we combine a deeper and broader range of insights, perspectives, capabilities and experience. Our highly integrated, global network of assurance, advisory and tax specialists includes 26,000 people focused on your industry, supported by a rich ecosystem of alliance partners.
Wherever you are in the world, project by project, market by market, we will build a better working world together.
- Commercial performance, rebooted
Cut the costs that don’t add value; drive sustained growth. You can do both, if you know how.
- Trade promotion management
- Rise of Gen Z: new challenge for retailers
- Commercial analytics: Unlocking the performance paradox
- Cash on the table 2015
- When shoppers demand a seamless experience, what can digital shelves deliver?
- Luxury & Cosmetics – Key Industry Insights
- Profit or lose
- Disrupt or be disrupted
- Unlocking margins in consumer products
- Brand new order? The changing consumer products value paradigm~
- Every market is “emerging”
A balanced emerging market strategy opens the door to untapped markets, while keeping risks under control
- Supply chains that bend without breaking
Flexible enough to adapt to demand; lean but with resilience guaranteed. It’s a balancing act.
- Global vision, local execution
Create a fluid operating model that sustains your evolving business needs. Empower the right people to make the best decisions.
- Choose the products and markets that matter
Strengthen brands, sell them, or acquire ones with more potential? Optimize your portfolio in ways that drive shareholder value.
- Capital Confidence Barometer – 13th edition – Consumer products and retail highlights
- Consumer Products Transactions Insights Q3 15
- Integrating niche brands and sustaining value
- 2015 Global Corporate Development Study: A consumer products perspective
- Global Corporate Divestment Study – Consumer products highlights
Learn more about our approach to developing solutions. A complete list of our Global Consumer Products Leaders is available on our contacts page.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Supporting fast growth businesses and entrepreneurship in London
London is a global business hub. Find out how we bring our experience of the city and its issues together with specific industry knowledge to support London businesses.
8 imperatives for profitable growth in emerging Asia
For consumer products companies, the center of gravity has shifted. How can they generate profitable growth in emerging Asia? Read more.