A programme which enables suppliers across different industries to gain access to Public Services leadership...
The London Ventures project gives providers and suppliers across different industries, the opportunity to access London Public Services leadership and test innovative ideas and concepts with the potential to be rolled out at scale.
Following initial seed funding, the programme will be self-financing, so each of the projects must generate a return on investment.
The objectives are to:
- Develop concepts which work across sectors and offer the opportunity for commercial benefit for all involved.
- Facilitate a test environment so ideas can be trialled.
- Provide the opportunity to check and challenge concept development.
- Connect suppliers, providers and Boroughs for mutual benefit.
We would very much welcome your ideas
Please submit concepts and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact a member of our project team listed on the right.
London Ventures journey
Local Authorities and suppliers are invited to understand the London Ventures collaboration initiative and encouraged to submit concepts. Please register your interest through the link on this page.
- Step 1: Submission and evaluation of concepts from a diverse range of partner organisations. The concept template is available in the ‘Download’ section
- Step 2: Capital Ambition consideration of concepts. Those deemed viable progress to Outline Business Case
- Step 3: Board consideration of supporting Outline Business Cases
- Step 4: Commercial arrangement is agreed
- Step 5: Transition to implementation and delivery of ventures