Corporate governance: Regulatory updates
The latest issue of News worth knowing, our bulletin on corporate governance developments, covers the following topics:
- More balance –better boards
- A code by proxy for proxies
- Harmonising better corporate governance
- Governing the governance code
- Evaluating evaluators
- Rem reports under scrutiny
- Divided by a common dividend
- BIS takes account of Accounting Directive
- No parley in parliament –MEPs unite in vote on audit regulations
Click here to read the full publication.
If you are interested in our previous issues of 'News worth knowing', please use the links in the adjacent column.