Corporate governance: Regulatory updates
The latest issue of News worth knowing, our bulletin on corporate governance developments, covers the following topics:
- Going concern goes forward
- Minority rule with listing regime
- Government counters ownership opacity
- Responsible framework for responsible business
- A new narrative on reporting
- EU takes account of non-financial disclosures
- Timeout on EU audit regulation “trialogue”
- Competition Commission applies its remedies
- Management commentary positively assured
Click here to read the full publication.
If you are interested in our previous issues of 'News worth knowing', please use the links in the adjacent column.