EY shortlisted for eight consulting awards
27 January 2014
This is the highest number of shortlisted categories that EY has ever been nominated for by the MCA
EY’s UK Advisory practice has been shortlisted in eight categories for the prestigious Management Consultancies Association (MCA) Awards 2014. The MCA Awards are the benchmark for quality within the consulting industry. Ernst & Young has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Change Management in the Public Sector for work with Network Rail
- Finance and Risk Management for work with Thomas Cook
- Finance and Risk Management for work with Lloyds Banking Group: Project Verde
- Performance Improvement in the Public Sector for work with Mid Yorkshire Hospital NHS Trust
- People for work with The Ministry of Justice
- Social and Environmental Value for work with Guidance for Internal Audit
- Technology for work with Lloyds Banking Group: Project Galaxy
- Tricia Nelson for Change Management Consultant of the Year
Harry Gaskell, Managing Partner of EY’s UK & Ireland Advisory practice, said: “Once again I am delighted that EY has been recognised for its business consulting expertise. Being nominated for these awards is testament to the hard work, dedication and innovation demonstrated by the team. This year is particularly rewarding as we have never been shortlisted for as many MCA awards in one year."
The MCA awards have been celebrating the value of consulting for 17 years, by promoting the very best projects and consultants that the industry has to offer. As the benchmark of quality within the consulting industry, they show how clients and consultants working together achieve great results.