Good risk management doesn't slow an organisation down — it helps it go faster.
Many organisations are not getting full value from their investments in risk management because their risk processes are disconnected and critical data and information are not shared.
How can we help get you where you want to be?
Whether we're helping a business with internal audit, internal controls or an enterprise-wide issue, we start by helping organisations answer some key questions, such as:
- What are your key risks and how they are being managed?
- Do you have overlapping risk functions or gaps in coverage?
- Have we optimised the use of technology?
With insights gained from those answers, we bring to bear a robust method that includes:
- Rapid assessment and identification of opportunities to integrate and improve risk practices
- Diagnostic — a broad and systematic approach to assessing organisation-wide global compliance and reporting capabilities, together with a potential future state, a business case and a roadmap.
- Transformation of your risk management.
The five key areas we offer assistance with risk management are:
- Commercial and contract risk
- Cost of controls
- Information security
- Internal audit
- IT programme risk management
Underpinning our risk capabilities are our strengths and skills in day-to-day operations, management and strategic decision-making. These skills are concentrated in the four supporting areas of:
- People and organisational change
- IT advisory
- Strategic direction
- Programme management
Our first Annual Financial Crime Compliance Survey, produced with the International Compliance Association, looks at the impact of financial crime on financial services firms.
As social media reinvents business relationships, we look at the rise of consumer media, understanding its risks, holistic social media governance, and brand protection.
An effective strategy can enable companies to use cloud computing to maximise IT. Here we discuss the most important risk areas to address while moving into the cloud.
“Black swans” are unexpected, unpreventable, and catastrophic events. These guidelines can help guide your organization’s response to recover as quickly and effectively as possible.
As the pace of technology evolution accelerates, so do cyber risks. Find out how organizations are addressing current threats – and those on the horizon.
Corporate leaders are demanding that IA improve visibility, become strategic advisors and deliver lasting value. Our 2013 Global Internal Audit survey explains this shifting mandate.