International Petroleum (IP) Week
February 17-19, 2014
We’re proud to sponsor International Petroleum (IP) Week, the industry's leading annual thought-leadership event, which attracts over 2,000 key influencers and senior decision-makers from the global oil and gas industry.
The three-day event features conferences, seminars, a high profile luncheon, an evening reception, an exhibition, and the prestigious IP Week Annual Dinner – the largest gathering in the industry’s annual calendar, with over 1,000 guests.
Topics for 2014 include:
- Global energy outlook future growth scenarios
- Oil and gas development projects in Russia, CIS and the Arctic
- Capitalising on Africa’s expanding oil and gas industry
- Mapping the future investment in Asia Pacific oil and gas
- Are we heading for a golden age for gas?
- Carbon Capture and Storage: the role of enhanced oil recovery
- Raising the talent of your workforce: the global skills gap
- Iraq and Kurdistan oil and gas sector and its impact on global markets
- Exploration activities and recent discoveries in the Eastern Mediterranean
To find out more contact Tobias Bird