- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Legal Services
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Private Client Services
- People Advisory Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Global compliance and reporting
Achieve greater control over your tax functions
From “record to report” – that is, from the recording of transactions and assets to the final reports to stakeholders – GCR’s Global Services teams provide you visibility and control over your data and filings worldwide, just as our Country Services teams reassure your enterprise in every jurisdiction with efficient local delivery.
Good data starts in the back office with GCR’s Payroll, Bookkeeping and Corporate Secretarial services.
- Corporate payroll operations look to GCR Payroll specialists for seamless payroll processes based on a common methodology, locally and globally.
- GCR’s Bookkeeping services include:
- Supporting your day-to-day accounting and complex financial transactions
- Supporting timely year-end close
- Verifying your information for audit and tax disclosure
- Navigating local reporting during your finance transformations
- Corporate Secretarial teams reassure your enterprise’s board amid growing regulatory oversight by organizing and maintaining your company’s legal entity structure, including:
- Preparing your director or shareholder minutes
- Approving annual financial statements
- Renewing your trade licenses
Good data turns into accurate filings with GCR’s Indirect Tax Compliance, Direct Tax Compliance, and Statutory Reporting services.
- Use world-class technology solutions to realize the benefits of automation with Indirect Tax Compliance’s real-time snapshots of your VAT compliance status anywhere in the world.
- Achieve your corporate tax compliance goals using Direct Tax Compliance’s standardized global process.
- With Statutory Reporting services, eliminate uncertainty about growing statutory fees during an efficient financial statement compilation and year-end close, and achieve continuous improvement of your finance function.
Through all phases of the tax life cycle, our Tax Accounting and Risk Advisory Services can help you with effective tax accounting, tax risk management and tax performance improvement.
To find out more about the services we offer in this area please contact:
James D. Hunter
+44 (0)20 7980 0989
+1 202 327 8355
Europe, Middle East, India and Africa
+31 88 40 71866
Far East and Oceania
+61 3 8650 7363
+81 3 3503 1100
Our IPT services include advisory and compliance assistance to help with IPT reporting and other IPT requirements.
Don’t allow your compliance and reporting processes to perform at yesterday's standards. Our survey results show the need to formalise plans for the future.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Read all our commentary, thought leadership and insight into Budget 2016.
Building the balance: Cooperative compliance in practice
The administration of our tax regime is key to the UK's attractiveness as a place to live and do business. We outline the proposed agreement and offer a view on the most effective way to take it forward. Read more 2.1Mb, March 2016
Our XBRL Services
Over 30 regulators across the globe have mandated XBRL as their required electronic reporting format. Find out how we can help.